Skip to main content

Love, Sleep, Play and Pamper!



In the blissful phase of parenting, you do everything in your capacity to keep your baby safe and happy. Here are some pampering ideas to keep your love bubbles safe and sound.

Pamper them with Love







Did you know that diaper changing time is actually a great bonding time for parents?  After the baby has done poo-ing or pee-ing, they are probably in peace with themselves. They are in their zen mode and it is the best time to connect with them. Sing a song as you change the diaper, tell them a story. With those lovely graphics in pampers, it makes story telling easier. Your child would feel very safe listening to her customized pamper story and her skin, ever so soft.

Pamper them while they sleep





Never, ever, deprive a child of his or her sleep, especially in the nights. That is the time her organs grow, the pediatricians say. Babies always know what they want and they will cry their way to let you know.  So, relax, put on those pampers dry pants on your baby and have a good night’s sleep.  They are foolproof and safe during nights.

Pamper them during playtime



What can put off a baby’s mood than a soiled diaper? Don’t let it spoil your child’s precious playtime moments. They could be trying to turnover, trying to hold on to a toy or they could even be trying to take a few steps further.  You wouldn’t want a wet diaper interfering in your child’s milestone moments. When you think your baby’s diaper is full, check her and make sure you keep her dry during all times. Put on some nappy rash cream with zinc oxide in them and let them get into their playful worlds with joy.

Pamper their emotions





A mom can tell when a baby needs to be fed. She can certainly tell when her baby needs a diaper change as well. Although babies only cry to communicate, they indicate that something is going on with them when they do so. So, pay attention to every emotion of your baby and make them feel safe. They even let you know of their preference of diapers by crying it out, trust me, I know. I once used a different diaper brand and all hell broke loose and when I was back to using Pampers, my baby was all smiles.

Pamper them with pampers





Be it an all-poo day or an all-pee day, remember that you can rely on Pampers like no other. Always stock up on pampers when there are offers and make sure you do what is safe for your baby and her skin. 

Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton-like softness is #SoftestForBabySkin and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy.




Baby vector designed by Freepik

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'Yo-Yo' Tribe - A Meme

OK. Time for some fun, folks! Walk down the streets of any city, you are sure to find weirdos of all kinds. I am not being judgmental here, but trust me, there are a bunch of people who think of themselves as the coolest tribe on earth and the cool-ness is defined by their hair-dos and hair styles.  Let me give you some examples here...

Beginning the meme with a Zen-like look. I should admit that this look is more 'yogic' than weird. But only until he doesn't untie that bun on top! I name them the Zen tribe! :D
This style screams attention; attention from railroad signals to be specific. There are so many parallel tracks for trains to ply! The Awesome Railroad Tribe!

Well, well, I only get to see between my strands of hair and this is called 'Looking- through-the-hair-look'. "Are you smiling? winking? blushing? I don't have a clue!"




"Fine, I am growing a pine forest in my head and yes, it is fall time and some trees are starting to change color. I be…

[Home and Decor] :: Ideas for a perfect home

I have long been envisioning a place which is soulful and dreamy; a place that would like to call home.The essentials of my idea of a perfect home are:
Family and friends – They are the soulfulness and the life of every home. They are indeed those elements that make a ‘house’ a ‘sweet home’. Can’t do without’em!
Space – I am stuck with this space conundrum every time I enter an under-construction building. There seems to be a gap here. There were homes in earlier days which advocated spatial freedom and now everyone seem to look for compact homes. Think about living in concrete boxes?! I understand the money-factor involved but some with enough and more are unwilling to go for a spacious place too. The heritage houses of south India are perfect examples of space management when it comes to homes.
Sunlight - Who wants to live in a cave or a scary house?! In Vasthu Shastra and Feng Shui, we would notice a simple yet striking similarity which encompasses the need for sunlight to flow throu…

Make Up and Me (Not Me)

They say people who don't know to dance have two left feet. Although, I might have two left feet myself, what is more interesting is I might actually have two left hands.

Okay, I understand that's funny but here is why:

If you are a girl or a boy or a boy who looks like a girl, you would probably know that it is a thing now to have a makeup blog or vlog or youtube channel in your name. I bumped into this world of cosmetics, beauty blogs and tutorials only a few months ago. For those who don't know about it, let me tell you, it is a crazy, ruthless and unbelievable world.



Heard of these? Snail slime masks, Placenta hair masks, Seaweed bathing creams, Microblading.... and endless other such insane stuff. These are insane but quite popular among beauty enthusiasts and they even swear by the benefits of such products.

These are otherwise cringe-worthy products in my world. I use gramflour+tumeric face mask, Coconut oil hair mask and  a normal, cheap bathing soap and my skin i…