I find myself to be ‘Nosy’ at times; in the literal sense of it. Today, when I was sniffing the news column, I found exactly what I wanted to read. No! Don’t get me wrong, it’s not about nose jobs!!! It is a rather interesting topic of research and the result suggests that we have 10 different categories of smell. Here goes the latest list according to the pros. The suggestions are mine... Do share yours if they are different !!!
|Picture Source: Google Images|
· Fragrant (L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom Perfume?)
· Woody/Resinous (Crushed Walnuts?)
· Fruity (Non-Citrus) (Mango Ice Cream?)
· Chemical (Nail Polish?)
· Minty/Peppermint (Polo Mint Candies?)
· Sweet (Ladoo?)
· Popcorn (Cinemas?) J
· Lemon (Lemon Zest?)
· Pungent (Garlic?)
· Decayed (My Friend’s Trash Bin!!!)
These findings are argumentative, nevertheless they are quite interesting.
All I knew until I read this was good smell and bad smell.
Facts Source: bb.co.uk