Skip to main content

Classic



I am blinking vigorously. My eyes are turned inside out. A wave of claustrophobia closes in on me. I haven’t blogged for so long and as you see, I feel super dramatic about it. Pardon my superficiality, will you?

So, what have I been up to?

All I was doing during my hiatus was being ‘classic’.

An overpowering sense of laziness had me possessed and I am resolute to break free from it. Classic!

Would you believe me if I said I wanted to write every day in December 2014 and I ended up writing only on December the first and then, now. Classic!

I have been bragging to myself about what a wonderful year it was. Classic!

Tried licking off (with my fingers, of course) the leftover pasta sauce from a non-stick pan and I ended up smelling toxins for a week. Classic??? Nay!

I have been trying to buy a good folder pouch to hold my coins collection. Yes, I am a numismatist! Pretty Classic huh?! #Brag-o-phobia

Too much visual effects buzz me off, I hated the trailer of the movie ‘I’ starring actor Vikram. So, I didn’t give the movie a watch. Love the songs though! Another ARR Classic!

If life throws stones at you, be the mighty paper. Do not be scissors. Philosophy! Classic Me! #onelinerclassic :P

My brain needed some unwinding and it is done now :)  You enjoy the GIF below while I get back to work ;) :) .......
 
GIF sourced from Google
 
Hope you guys are in the pink! :)  Happy Happy 20Fifteen! :)

 

Comments

  1. Happy 20Fifteen to you too, Better to take it easy once in a while and come back with a bang. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, SG! :) your comments mean a lottt :)
      I will be writing more often this year :)

      Delete






  2. When I took possession of the Rolex Submariner,a couple things jumped out at me. First, and this is always nice to find, it had its original Origina Replica Breitling Twinlock crown (Triplocks came later at around the 3M serial number). So many 1:1 Replica Rolex Watches have lost their original crowns to Triplocks along the way,In a weird twist of irony, the Omega Watches Robert-Jan wrote about from this year’s Baselworld contained a Cyclops for the first time in its history. Hermes handbags , in its self-pronounced desire to push innovation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'Yo-Yo' Tribe - A Meme

OK. Time for some fun, folks! Walk down the streets of any city, you are sure to find weirdos of all kinds. I am not being judgmental here, but trust me, there are a bunch of people who think of themselves as the coolest tribe on earth and the cool-ness is defined by their hair-dos and hair styles.  Let me give you some examples here...

Beginning the meme with a Zen-like look. I should admit that this look is more 'yogic' than weird. But only until he doesn't untie that bun on top! I name them the Zen tribe! :D
This style screams attention; attention from railroad signals to be specific. There are so many parallel tracks for trains to ply! The Awesome Railroad Tribe!

Well, well, I only get to see between my strands of hair and this is called 'Looking- through-the-hair-look'. "Are you smiling? winking? blushing? I don't have a clue!"




"Fine, I am growing a pine forest in my head and yes, it is fall time and some trees are starting to change color. I be…

[Home and Decor] :: Ideas for a perfect home

I have long been envisioning a place which is soulful and dreamy; a place that would like to call home.The essentials of my idea of a perfect home are:
Family and friends – They are the soulfulness and the life of every home. They are indeed those elements that make a ‘house’ a ‘sweet home’. Can’t do without’em!
Space – I am stuck with this space conundrum every time I enter an under-construction building. There seems to be a gap here. There were homes in earlier days which advocated spatial freedom and now everyone seem to look for compact homes. Think about living in concrete boxes?! I understand the money-factor involved but some with enough and more are unwilling to go for a spacious place too. The heritage houses of south India are perfect examples of space management when it comes to homes.
Sunlight - Who wants to live in a cave or a scary house?! In Vasthu Shastra and Feng Shui, we would notice a simple yet striking similarity which encompasses the need for sunlight to flow throu…

Make Up and Me (Not Me)

They say people who don't know to dance have two left feet. Although, I might have two left feet myself, what is more interesting is I might actually have two left hands.

Okay, I understand that's funny but here is why:

If you are a girl or a boy or a boy who looks like a girl, you would probably know that it is a thing now to have a makeup blog or vlog or youtube channel in your name. I bumped into this world of cosmetics, beauty blogs and tutorials only a few months ago. For those who don't know about it, let me tell you, it is a crazy, ruthless and unbelievable world.



Heard of these? Snail slime masks, Placenta hair masks, Seaweed bathing creams, Microblading.... and endless other such insane stuff. These are insane but quite popular among beauty enthusiasts and they even swear by the benefits of such products.

These are otherwise cringe-worthy products in my world. I use gramflour+tumeric face mask, Coconut oil hair mask and  a normal, cheap bathing soap and my skin i…