Skip to main content

Bloggeroos



How total strangers can collaborate and create something worthy is absolutely amazing. It makes me think that human evolution itself is a reflection of collective collaboration of our minds (Darwin might not like it from up there, but it is okay). It can do wonders, I tell you.
Blogging has been an integral part of my life. I have so many friends now and we started off by genuinely reading and commenting on each other’s blogs. This amuses me, how we connect, that is. Any blogger for that matter, an introvert, a drama queen, a social networking addict, a passive one, a hyperactive one, a nerdy one of course J all of these characteristics can be fittingly masked by the ingenuity that he/ she is a blogger. When I introduce someone as my blogger friend, I am always beaming with pride ^_^

I met this wonderful bunch of blogger friends, thanks to the internal blog system my ex-employer had. We had an eventful time to say the least. A conversation with one of them or a group chat has this unbelievable dynamism that invigorates all your grey matter and you are left with more creative stuff to write. There is synergy at its best. I miss reading their blogs now.
Couldn't help but use this picture. (Source - Google)

I met this wonderful bunch of bloggers, thanks to Blogadda’s Game of blogs; who are go-getting, ambitious and fun! Got to just wait and see what is in store for us.


Comments

  1. Nice post. Did you meet them in person? I have so far met 3 bloggers in person. All 3 were visiting from India. At our invitation, one even stayed in our home for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SG!!! You are one of the Blogeroos !! :D Isn't it wonderful to have them home? :)
      I have met most of them in person when I was in Chennai. That is one of the reasons I love Chennai. :)
      We have been to so many places together :D Nostalgiccc!

      Delete
  2. Nice one Rohini. Thanks to blog adda, that i got a true friend like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also participating in Game of Blogs - Dynamic Wordweavers. Collaborative story-writing is a great experience, and I am enjoying it :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'Yo-Yo' Tribe - A Meme

OK. Time for some fun, folks! Walk down the streets of any city, you are sure to find weirdos of all kinds. I am not being judgmental here, but trust me, there are a bunch of people who think of themselves as the coolest tribe on earth and the cool-ness is defined by their hair-dos and hair styles.  Let me give you some examples here...

Beginning the meme with a Zen-like look. I should admit that this look is more 'yogic' than weird. But only until he doesn't untie that bun on top! I name them the Zen tribe! :D
This style screams attention; attention from railroad signals to be specific. There are so many parallel tracks for trains to ply! The Awesome Railroad Tribe!

Well, well, I only get to see between my strands of hair and this is called 'Looking- through-the-hair-look'. "Are you smiling? winking? blushing? I don't have a clue!"




"Fine, I am growing a pine forest in my head and yes, it is fall time and some trees are starting to change color. I be…

Optimum behavior of a productive techie

How to optimize your behavior to become a productive techie?
No emails, no trouble – If you don’t listen to my advice you will end up being buried under a billion emails, most of them unread by the end of this year. Emails are infectious. The biggest hindrance to a techie’s productivity, is emails. As long as you can stick to messages confined to the subject area like the one below, it is fine. But do not go beyond that and don’t you touch the body! Get independence from your emails, be a loud and shameless conversationalist. Be a caveman, do not ping, do not email, just go talk to the person next to you.
To: Preeya.Raj@XXX.com Subject: Code’s working, dude. Yay Peanuts at my desk
Walk like quick-silver – Fly, Fly to the restroom and back, Fly to the printer and back, Just fly, never walk. Redefine god speed and make time for C++.
Do not carry a bag – One of the most important rules. Never carry a bag/ purse/ lunch bag to work. There are hawks in the workplace who monitor you meaningl…

[Home and Decor] :: Ideas for a perfect home

I have long been envisioning a place which is soulful and dreamy; a place that would like to call home.The essentials of my idea of a perfect home are:
Family and friends – They are the soulfulness and the life of every home. They are indeed those elements that make a ‘house’ a ‘sweet home’. Can’t do without’em!
Space – I am stuck with this space conundrum every time I enter an under-construction building. There seems to be a gap here. There were homes in earlier days which advocated spatial freedom and now everyone seem to look for compact homes. Think about living in concrete boxes?! I understand the money-factor involved but some with enough and more are unwilling to go for a spacious place too. The heritage houses of south India are perfect examples of space management when it comes to homes.
Sunlight - Who wants to live in a cave or a scary house?! In Vasthu Shastra and Feng Shui, we would notice a simple yet striking similarity which encompasses the need for sunlight to flow throu…